HSS parents and community members are very welcome to help out with school sports. There are many ways in which parents can supports athletics at HSS depending on the sport and the coach’s needs, including:
– volunteering to coach or assistant coach a team.
Coaches all require a Criminal Record Check (Link here)
If you are interested in becoming a coach at HSS, please contact Ms. Darcey Diehl at email@example.com
– ensuring your is athlete present, and on time for all practices, games and tournaments
– driving the team to games and out-of-town tournaments (please see driving page for necessary forms)
– managing uniforms
– fundraising for equipment
– organizing ‘thank you’s for coaches
– modelling appropriate behaviour and support for the coach
– respecting all players and all coaches
– and always, as a spectator.